Day 1 of the Embedded World – MES052
In this episode it’s once again, as last year, all about the Embedded World exhibition in Nuremberg.
This year I travelled with my microphone and with my camera. It should be the first time for me to shoot photos and videos from an exhibition. I was planning to have at least one episode of a YouTube video available for you.
I succeeded! At least I collected rather a lot of material. Interesting details, great devices and sophisticated solutions.
See my day #1 video at YouTube, too.
The Embedded World topics in this episode are:
- HW-security for Qualcom chips. All provided by Rambus. I captured a nice piece of information about the way to harden your IoT-devices.
- Microchip’s solution for USB-2-ethernet bridge and their astonishing fault-tolerant Gigabit-ethernet-switch.
- IEI’s innovative gateway into IoT
- Why it is essential to have an eye-catcher. And how good examples look like.
- And more general observations and experiences on this very first day.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!