The German Embedded Software Engineering Kongress is the second largest gathering of Embedded specialists in Europe. I gave my debut presentation with “No belly-flops with virtual teams”. But there are about 100 other presentations in 4 parallel streams on three days. From 29th, November until 1st, December people belonging to the Embedded realm has their gathering in Sindelfingen. It’s a great happening with interesting persons presenting stunning talks, new topics and detailed insights.
I picked three topics – diverting, trendy and versatile. It’s of course no representative selection. There were lots of topics from various areas: architecture, real-time and multi-core, safety and security, implementation, open source, IoT, Industrie 4.0, automotive, test and quality, Agile, software engineering and last not least management.
- Hardware faults in safety critical systems
- The renaissance of Ada
- Agile development processes in normative regulated environments
Stay tuned and be inspired.
Selected Links and Resources From This Episode
- The ESE Kongress – Germany’s Largest Congress for Professional Embedded Software Engineering
- Embedded Conference Scandinavia
- ADA Core
- Who’s using ADA?
- ADA compilers available on various platforms
- Parallel ADA – A Requirement for ADA 2020
- Scrum QA at Berner-Mattner
- My experience as a QA in Scrum
- Some troubles understanding Scrum QA