Today’s episode is an introduction episode. It’s introducing into the topic of the next episode. We’ve tackling the big topic of Virtualization.
Virtualizing is in. Everybody, everythings seems to be in some way virtualized. But what does it really mean? At least in the context of IT it definitely means something different as in day-by-day usage. In this episode I’ll give you the big overview and dive a little bit into some details. Details you should know when talking about virtualization on computer-systems.
Stay tuned and be inspired.
Essential Answers Provided In This Episode For:
- What does Virtualization mean?
- When does it all has started?
- What are the 5 types of virtualization?
- What does virtualizing of hardware mean?
- Why should you have virtualized systems?
- What’s Operating System Virtualization?
- What are the differences between paravirtualisation and hardware emulation?
- What’s a type 1 hypervisor? And what a type 2?
- When get hypervisors beneficial in embedded systems?
- And much much more.